Thursday, October 8

Pumpkin Patch Fun...

Here is another fall Pumpkin Patch layout... it's from last year venture to the pumpkin patch. I love the fact that I was actually in a photo!!! What a shocker!!! Right now, we're in the process of figuring out now when to go this year... you know, you don't want to go too early or the pumpkins will go bad and on the other hand we don't want to go too late and the pumpkin patch will be all picked over. So, it's looking like sometime in the next couple weeks... we're waiting on Steve's schedule before we set a date... but I'm excited!!! I can't wait to see what pumpkin treasure will be coming home with us... and the photos of the day. Can't wait!! I'm also very excited, because this year as Rainee's first field trip, for school, they are taking the class to a pumpkin patch... the kids don't know it yet, they're keeping it as a surprise. I'm hoping to be able to go... at our school to help on a field trip you have to be fingerprinted, and mine hasn't come back yet. So, I'm doing the waiting game... ugh! I'm going to be very disappointed if I'm unable to go... I know, it's going to be such a fun time... and I'm not in Kindergarten!

So, how have you been enjoying the fall weather? I've been loving it... I've had a few of then these last several days... you know the kind of days, where you wake up and you're not sure you really want to get out of your cozy warm bed because it's just a bit nippy.... but, when you finally decide to, you sit down and enjoy a nice cup of hot chocolate (with marshmallow's, of course) and it warms you all through, I love mornings like that! Here in California, our weather isn't like other parts of the country or world, but we still have brisk days and are able to appreciate the wonders of the fall season. Ya know I think it's my favorite! What fun things have you been doing for fall?? Have you gone the the 'pumpkin patch' yet?? What are some of your fall traditions??? I hope you get the chance in your day and next few weeks, to enjoy the wonders of fall wherever you are.

4 comments:

Norine said...

now that LO is just adorable love it
Hugs
Norine

JustJoan said...

I love the fall weather....it's just what it's leading to that bothers me. We are definitely having some gorgeous days up here in the Pacific NW....blue, blue skies, chilly mornings and the leaves are turning! Sending love your way.....Joan

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love love love love that LO...those photos and little pumpkins are WONDERFUL!!!!!!! And I'm like U....AZ weather isn't really "fall" worthy...sad to say....and not too many pumpkin patches either :( .... someday I will visit where there is REAL FALL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Totally adorable LO! I really ♥ the fall. We have all the trees changing colors right now, it's my favorite time of the year. Hoping to get to a pumpkin patch in the next week or so... to get a pumpkin AND to get some fun fall photos! :-)