Friday, October 2

One Crazy Day Scraplift...


I'm having so much fun at the crop!!! I thought I'd share the layout I just did for one of the challenges... I had to find a layout I liked and scraplift it... I've been looking at this photo of Rainee and I've been trying to come up with something fun and quick... and this was perfect... I can't wait to see what else I can do this weekend!!! Whooooooo Hoooooooo!!

Seriously if you have some time this weekend... check out the CropAddict online crop!!!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!!! That photo is soooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE this LO!!!! The COLORS and LAYERS are PERFECT! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

The photo & LO are BOTH adorable!!!

Hope you're having a GREAT weekend! :-)

Tasha said...

So very cute!
I'm going to have to check out Crop Addict, sounds like a fun place.