Tuesday, October 6

One Sweet Ride...

Over the weekend I was able to participate in a few of the online crops at CropAddict.com... I was able to get this layout done...

I love this photo of Rainee riding the pony and Steve in the background. Rainee loves going the pumpkin patch and doing literally everything there... besides picking the perfect pumpkin... she loves riding the pony (several times), going on the bouncers, playing on the hay stacks and of course you can't forget petting all the farm animals. I think it's become one of our favorite things to do in the fall...

And this year is no exception... while I was working on this layout she kept asking... when are we going... so it's a trip we'll be making sometime very soon... where new memories of a fun day will be made... Like Rainee I can't wait.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love this!!! LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE that photo, the colors!!!! GORGEOUS!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

That LO is just SOOOO ADORABLE! :-)