2. Ever since we got Champ you want to be the first one to greet him in the morning. You love giving him good morning hugs and kisses... you can't wait to give him breakfast... you sure love him... and you can tell, he sure love you back.
3. You love going to the movies... and you wait all week for those 2 days at our local theater's free summer film festival... It's been a great way to cool off on a hot summer day... and enjoy the day with mom.
4. You have your first CRUSH... Joe Jonas... Camp Rock!!! It's been so much fun watching you scream whenever you see the Jonas Brothers... weather it's on the Jonas show, a commercial, or mini concert on mommy and daddy's morning shows... you are rockin it. It's fun to see your dad 'pretend' he hates them... that no boy is good enough... it's fun watching you two banter back and forth... it's adorable.
5. You have all of a sudden really liked watching regular shows...not cartoon so much anymore... but regular shows... especially iCarly... it really makes you laugh... no matter how many times you've seen an episode... you still enjoy it....
6. I love that you are dancing all the time... making up some and using them all the time to make me laugh... or when some music comes on... you start rockin... it's amazing what you come up with... you're such a great dancer!!!
7. As for you bad days... you do have them... but you've begun to realize that if you do a 'do over' you can start your day all over.... as if the bad part never happened... it's such a great example to me for when I'm having a bad day... you're such a wonderful kid...
8. You are testing your boundaries with more food choices and allowing yourself to see how great things taste... you're newest favorite is watermelon.... yummmmmm. You also know what is healthy and what isn't... You know the rules... you can't have anything sweet unless you've had something healthy... your newest sweet treat is one of your yogurts frozen like a popcycle... because it's sweet and healthy... mmmmmmm!
9. You love to talk about anything... your favorite place to have a conversation is on the front porch... you enjoy the cool of the day there and have a great conversation with mom or dad... you're growing and I'm so proud of you!
10. You are enjoying the time we share right before you go to sleep. Me reading books to you has become something you can't get enough of... you have your favorites, that we read every night... and the ones that rhyme you are starting to memorize and say along with me... it' just the cutest! You've even started making dad come in (when he's not working) to enjoy this time together.