- Mommy, we had this conversation before... you know we did. Don't you remember?
- I've got some good news and some bad news... the good news is I will love you forever... and the bad news is I love you more than daddy.
- ShhhShh... you tell me to ShhhShh and I'll ShhhShh... ShhhShh... you tell me to ShhhShh and I'll ShhhShh... and this continues over and over and over - - - I asked her about this and she said - well, you know daddy says it with shut up and that's a bad word... so I decided ShhhShh was much better... I think we need to tell daddy about it.... don't you?
- Accidents happen, mom... right?
- Is daddy like Champ... active but lazy?
- Mommy I haven't done all my check list today... I need to eat a cupcake, and that will be it. Do we have any? (me) No. (Rainee) Well, I guess I won't be finishing that list today... maybe tomorrow.
- Making decisions are hard... it hurts my brain. Do they hurt yours mommy?
- Want to know what the best part of my day was? (me) yes. (Rainee) You, mommy... you were the best part of my day. I love you.
Tuesday, April 7
Rainee always seems to have something cute to say, but lately some of the things... I can't believe they came out of her mouth... I thought I'd share a few that made me smile...
at 3:24 PM