Tuesday, April 14

Q&A About The Challenges!

I've had a few questions about the EverydayScrapbook Challenges... and hopefully these will answer them...

Q: Do I have to use Easter photos AND the layout or I just need to use that layout?
A: Use the Layout for sure and if you want to use Easter... that's great!

Q: Can we still post a layout from last week's challenge?
A: Haven's YES!... The Challenges are for the whole month of April... So if you do
1 challenge you have 1 entry... if you do all 4 challenges you have 4 entries for the Blog Candy.

Either Rainee will pick out of a bucket or I'll use Random.org for the winner the first week in May... so ultimately you have 4 chances to be a winner...

For questions you can email me or make a comment & I'll post the answers...
Have fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with and good luck!!!

No comments: