Tuesday, September 13

I Love You Every{day} Card...

Every{day} I send little notes in Rainee's lunch box, but once a month I make her a new card to keep in a baggie for her lunch box. It's something she looks forward to because she never knows when it's going to just show up and make her lunch special.

I love finding new was to use this calendar paper from Creative Café... plus I recently snagged these adorable Jillibean Soup tags (which I love)... I also used... colored paper strips from my scrap stash, a couple of brads, bakers twine and my handy-dandy-crimper for the heart... and inside it says... "I Love You More Every{day}"!!!

Well that's if for to{day}... I really appreciate you visiting... so thanks for skipping by—& leaving your lovely comments!
MichelleLadybugSig

12 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the days of the week...and that heart too!! And I bet Rainee loves to get her cards!!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I totally thieved this idea from you. Nate had a new note every day last week in his lunch box. He loved them so much. I was so excited for him to get them.

Autumn said...

ohMYword, that is totally adorable! I may have to steal this one from ya! :D You sure did get all the creativity in our family... :)

♥ you auntie!

Georgia Visacri said...

love this, Michelle, so adorable!!

Moira said...

"Thanks Autumn!!!"
(said Moira, Autumn's mom)
BUT~this is very CUTE!!!!!!

Deana said...

Adorable way to use those days of the week strips!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Julie said...

Super Cute Card! So glad you joined us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

jamie long said...

this is a total genius use of those days of the week!

Paper Issues said...

This is a fantastic card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Paper Issues. We featured you today! http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2011/09/i-love-you-everyday.html

Corinna said...

This is awesome! I love it!

Helen said...

What a great card and such a lovely idea too!

Thanks for joining us for the first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox.

Helen x