Tuesday, September 20

A Basket Full Of Wishes...

Well, it's hard to believe autumn is right around the corner... and only a few days left of summer... I thought I'd make one last card as we ride into cool weather...

I made this card using Jillibean Soup's - Blossom Soup & Watermelon Gazpacho Collections... plus the Jillibean Soup Unity Stamp - Basket Full of Wishes - - which I am sooooooo loving.... and of course my cloud die-cut from... Papertrey Ink...

I'll be linking this card (and a few others) to Paper Issues "Tree Hugger" theme... It's pretty much 'anything goes' as long as you use paper.... which mean I'll also be linking this card up to The Squirrel And The Fox and Cute Card Thursday... with their 'anything goes' challenges too.

Thanks for dropping by to see what I've been up to. Hopefully something here inspires you to play with your paper stash! Have a lovely day!
MichelleLadybugSig

7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhh this is ADORABLE!! LOVING how you made the grass and loveeeee the clouds too! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

Just love this!!! And so glad you played along at Paper Issues!

Autumn said...

that's so ridiculously cute!

Georgia Visacri said...

yep, time's really flying, isn't it? love the card, that bycicle is super cute!

Moira said...

I love the polka-dots and the pink bike, great combo!!!! I wouldn't mind getting this in the mail, hint- hint, LOL!!!!
LOVE YOU SIS,
Moira

Linda said...

What a great card! I love the image and colours thanks for playing along with us at The Squirrel & The Fox - hope we'll see you again soon!

Hugs, Linda x

Deana said...

Love, love, love that card!