Monday, September 19

Creepy Pumpkin Card...

Hello Monday - -  I hope your weekend was eventful.... I did a bit of cleaning and packing up a few boxes to move furniture - bookshelves, dressers and chairs... so I didn't get as much crafting done as I would have liked... but with the time I had I made a few cards.

Today's card is made with the sketch with the sketch #39 from Cardabilities. I'm also entering it in a couple of 'anything goes' card challenges from... The Squirrel And The Fox and Cute Card Thursday.... and a halloween challenge at Sew Many Card Challenges....

Ok, ladies... that's it for today... I'll see you tomorrow... Thanks for stopping by...
MichelleLadybugSig

8 comments:

TiaKeas said...

That is the cutest little pumpkin I have ever seen! It is nice to have a friendly silly pumpkin for the younger children.(And ME!)

Unknown said...

Adorable card!

Deb said...

Beautiful card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

Deana said...

That card is too darling to be creepy! :-)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

ADORABLE! I loveeeeeeee the pumpkin and the strips! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Sabina said...

Adorable card!! Love it!! Thanks for playing along with Cardabilities!!

Tracey said...

Oh this is so cute! Thank you so much for joining us for our first challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox. I hope to see you there again soon,
Tracey
x

Anonymous said...

What a cute card! I love it!