Wednesday, July 28

Wicked Project...

As promised, here is the other Creative Imaginations CHA project I had opportunity to do...

I think the Creative Imaginations artist Marah Johnson has done it again with her new collection Wicked! I loved playing with this collection. For me, it's a must have... you can go check out the full line on the
Creative Imaginations Blog.... it's one to get for this Halloween!!!

I've always wanted, but never really had the occasion to do a Bare Elements Wine Containers... so this project gave me that chance... and boy did I have fun!!!! I also was able to really take the opportunity to use CI's Luminarte... this something I've played around with, but only used it here and there. And wow wow wow now.... do I love love love this stuff... I had such a blast using it with this Wicked Collection!!!

Along with the BE Wine Container, I also did a wine bottle.... just for fun!!!! I made a new label for the from and back using this very Wicked Collection... I added a little craziness to the top, by wrapping some fishing wire around - like a web - and then placing one of those seriously charming little spiders to the end of... I think it adds a wonderful little Wicked touch to this bottle!!!

Well, that's it for my CHA project for this time... hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed doing them... have a really lovely day!

6 comments:

JustJoan said...

I love this!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Holyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wow wow wow!! These are AWESOME Michelle! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Ayana Posadas said...

WOW! These are truly amazing!!!

Jill W. said...

Michelle, these are amazing projects!!
~Jill

Hanneke said...

How amazing is that!! Love them and I love what you did with the wire!!!

Georgia Visacri said...

awwwwww, what a great idea for a gift, Michelle, wine bottles are always so hard to wrap!
Love it, very creative!

have a great weekend!