Tuesday, May 11

Card Sketch For May...

The last few months I've been doing the the Card Sketch for Creative Imaginations and Lori Gentile has been doing the Layout Sketch.... for their sketch contests. But we've decided to change it up a bit... every other month Lori Gentile will be doing the Card Sketch and I'll be doing the Layout Sketch... So here is the fun card sketch Lori came up with for this month's Creative Imaginations Card Sketch Contest. I'll be posting my card soon... but for details of contest go to CI's blog... would love to see what you come up with...

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love that!! I want to see your LO one...as I bought a TON of CI papers on NSD and would loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee to play along FINALLY! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

sarah said...

why is it that i can never get around to working with your sketch?! oh, that's right.... i'm a horrible slacker... i'll try to do this one, but not promises. haha. :)

hope you are doing well!

hugs,
sarah.

Deana said...

Thinking about you & praying things are ok... :-)