Tuesday, May 25

Birthday Party Fun...

I wanted to show you all the fun we had at Rainee's Birthday Party... but sadly, I only have a few to show. My husband bought me the wonderful D5000 Nikon for my birthday... and I haven't taken the lessons which go along with it... because, at least I thought, I was pretty good at knowing what to do... my photos aren't always amazing... but they're mine... plus I've read the manual...so you'd think it would be fine... well... not true. Don't know what happened.... but 90% of my photos came out black. Plus what's even more frustrating is... I ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS check my photos to see how they're turning out... but with all the party goings on... I didn't... and very very very sadly only a few turned out... I've tried everything... literally everything to save them... but no luck... sooooo, now I have to talk to the other parents and see what they have... the only one which really matters to me is the one with all the kids in the alligator's mouth... can't tell you how bummed I am... but here are a few...

The fun fun fun Birthday Cake with Curious George of courses...












Rainee with Curious George...



















Rainee opening presents...




















Rainee with Daddy & George...




















Rainee with Mommy & George... blurry cuz my husband doesn't think he has to focus pictures... but happy to have it...


















Rainee blowing out her birthday candles...

and that my friends are just a small selection of what did turn out. I don't have ANY of Rainee playing on the bouncers... but I feel grateful for the ones I do have... did I tell you I was bummed... well I am. :(

LESSON LEARNED:
Always Always Always check your photos...

6 comments:

sarah said...

awww, so sorry to hear that some of them didn't come out.... but i'm glad to see that you got some of them! :) and the ones you did get are def priceless! LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PARTY!! and that cake is way cool! rainee must've loved that one! :)

happy tuesday to you and rainee (and george too). heheh.

hugs,
sarah.

Unknown said...

The pics you do have are great :) That cake looks amazing!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I hope U saved all the FAVE GIRLS a piece of that yummy cake...wellllll at least the boss a piece!! LOL!! Loveeeeeeeeeee the photos! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracy said...

That cake is unbelievable. WOW awesome. Happy B.Day Reinee

Moira said...

IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDA PARTY! LOVE THE PICTURES! WISH WE COULD HAVE BEEN THERE!!!
LOVE,
AUNTIE MOIRA, AUTUMN
& JUSTICE

Bekka said...

It looks like fun! I love Curious George! :)