Tuesday, March 31

Beautiful Smile, Lovely Day!

Becky Fleck Sketch from PageMaps did a sketch for Crop Addict which I really liked and thought I'd use these photos for it. I did it a bit different than the actual sketch, but that's okay... scrapbooking doesn't have any real rules.

These are some photos from last summer at the 'Sawdust Art Festival' in Laguna Beach... Laguna Beach is known for it and the artist who live there. I love these photos, because it doesn't matter where we are, what we're doing or what kind of flowers they are, if Rainee sees one she makes sure I see them too and says... 'You love flowers, don't you mommy?'... and this is just one of those moments.

Materials: Paper: Dream Street Papers, Bazzil, Butterfly Punch: Martha Stewart, Letter Stickers: Making Memories, Chipboard: K&co, Rhinestones: Kaiser Craft

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome layout! Very tasteful and simple! TFS!