Tuesday, February 3

Golly, I Almost Forgot My Valentine Window!!!

I've had this Valentine's Day Window hanging in my scrapbook studio for a while now, and I almost forgot to put it in my kitchen window... I would have been bummed! I love how the colors shine through with the sun and make those heart shapes!!! It's one of my favorite things to put out during the Valentine season. If you'd like to make one for yourself or do one with your kids, you can check out my YouTube.com - - It's a Summer Time Theme... but still the same Waxpaper and Crayon Process. Let me know if you do one... I'd love to see it!!!

5 comments:

JustJoan said...

This is so beautiful...I think you should leave it out year round.

MJ said...

Great idea. I think I may try this one -- my mom (in assisted living) would love to place it in her window to brighten her room. I'll let you know if I do!

Anonymous said...

I love this window. The crayon technique is awesome.

Cerise Welter said...

Michelle,

I love watching you and your daughter. The love of God shines through you and your sweet spirit just makes my day. Thanks for all your posts.

Cerise

Norine said...

very pretty
Hugs
Norine