Monday, February 2

Valentine's Day Cards

Just a few Valentine's Day Cards to share with you... thanks for stopping by!




























Materials
- Just for You:
Paper: The Paper Co., Making Memories, Rub-ons: Colorbok, Stickers: K&Co., Ink: Top Boss Embossing Ink, White Embossing Powder: Stampendous - - I Love You:
Paper: Colorbok, My Minds Eye, Making Memories, Doily: Wilson, Chipboard Heart: K&Co., Ribbon: American Craft - - Hugs & Kisses: Paper: The Paper Co., My Minds Eye, Ribbon: Offray, Doily: Wilson, Rub-ons: Creative Imaginations, Flowers: Prima, Sticker: K&Co. - - Yours Truly: Paper: The Paper Co., DCWV, My Minds Eye, Stamp: Autumn Leaves, Punch: Martha Stewart Butterfly, Sticker: Making Memories, Pen: Pigma

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute, love the colors,the doily and the cupcake sprinkles.

Linda Beeson said...

I said this at 2 peas but I just have to comment here too - LOVE your cards!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your cards!! Very cute!! Jeannette

Anonymous said...

It is my favorite valentine card... Love this!!

MJ said...

That cupcake is very tempting! - Such a pretty idea.

Nuts in a Tree said...

Love all the cards...but that cupcake card...takes the cake! ;) Thanks for sharing your beautiful art!

Rhonda :)