Anyway, I was trying to think of something fun to do with Rainee for Valentine's day, when I remembered these, Chocolate Kiss Roses. And since I was making them with Rainee I thought you might just like to make a little bouquet for the special people in your life. Rainee has now decided she wants to give some to her teacher... so I'm making more!Materials needed: Chocolate Kisses, glue dots, floral wire, floral green tape, wrapping paper cellophane, scissors and ribbon.
- Cut cellophane in to approx. 5" squares.
- Cut floral wire in to approx. 8"-9" strips
- Put 2 Kisses bottom to bottom with glue dots
- Wrap cellophane around Kisses
- Wrap floral wire around cellophane end to hold them together
- Bend the rest of the floral wire in half
- Wrap floral tape around wire to finish off roses
- Make bouquet as large as you wish and tie with ribbon
For the leaves you can... make your own, use silk ones or leave them plain. You can make a simple bouquet with a ribbon, arrange them in a vase, put them in a 'flower' box or wrap them in tissue... however you give them, are sure to be loved.... Happy Valentine's Day.