Friday, August 22

Official notice... plus a few thoughts...

Well, these last 10 weeks I've been entering into a contest with ScrapbooksEtc.com and just found out I officially won for week 9... whoooo hooo!! I've worked really hard these last 10 weeks... It's nice knowing I made it to the final round, although I do wish my friend moving forward with me... :o(

Yesterday I sent out emails to my friends and family and realized I should put this on my blog... so here it is I officially made it to the next round!!!! Actually if it weren't for my friend Jen... I don't know if I would of thought of it... She put it on her blog... jencropable.com ...Thanks Jen... at least someone is thinking.

So, things I learned these last 10 weeks - - while doing these 'assignments'... I like having assignments. I like the challenge. I like trying to figure out what I have to do with something I've been told I have to do... and having a deadline. I guess that comes from my job... working for a newspaper... where we have deadlines every day... and sometimes several times during the day... at times it makes it hard to be creative... but you learn to adapt... you get use to the... get it done quickly... make sure it look fabulous... and you move on to the next job...

So, I've figured out with these assignments and doing my own scrapbooking... working without one has been part of my problem trying to get a lo done... there are days where I just sit looking at a blank sheet of paper and wonder what should I do... but with having an assignment... it's challenged me, and at times made me more creative... so I've decided to make assignment's for myself... to help motivate me... to get more lo's done...

I'll let you know how that goes!?!!?

but then... after these last 10weeks... I think it will be a breeze!


5 comments:

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Congratulations Michelle! We love you! You are so awesome! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Loved u 2 being silly. Thanks for always have Rainee included ur a wonderful mommy. The cards r also incredible. All 3 we're fun and I did one as a thank you, person loved it very much. Thanks 4 teaching us your skills. Til soon.

Anonymous said...

Well I know that "shamelessly promoting yourself" doesn't come naturally...at least it doesn't for me...but of course I wanna show off my friends!!! ;D Thanks for linking me on your blog...been getting a lot of hits...that's always good for morale...I hope you do well in the finals...in fact I really hope you win! I will be watching and voting and praying and whatever else you need!!!
TTFN
Jen

Karen said...

WOW, WOW, WOW! Congrats!

Hawaiian Lei said...

Thank you for the wonderful ideas!!