Friday, August 8

A few new things I love... and one new page

Wanted to share with you some of my new favorite products. Creative Imaginations has added some new things to their Narratives line...
Then there's Teresa Collins new clear stamps... and I also love her paper...
...Here's something fun from Cosmo Cricket... the Hello Sunshine line... very fun!



I also can't wait to try Jenni Bowlin's Jounaling Cards and Bingo Cards... and the super cute tickets you can journal on! What fun elements to add to any page...


When I finish my pages with some of these new treats... I let you know... but for now here is my latest... it's my dd at our favorite park we love to go and have picnics at... she calls it the Shady Park... I love how it turned out... I love seeing her playing and enjoying the day... I hope you enjoy your everyday moments with those you love...

No comments: