Tuesday, November 15

Owl Always Love You Hat...

Some thing more for the craft show... I've been seeing a lot of cute winter hats out there... but the cutest of all are those owl hat... have you seen them??? They are just too much!!! But... even though I loved them... I wasn't too keen on the ears they were putting on them... sooooo after a lot of thought... I made my own version of this adorable hat...

This hat is made with some yarn I bought on sale at Michaels... it's a bit tricky to work with, but in the end... this hat is super fun... warm... and completely adorable... but then how could it not be with the cutest model wearing it. I've already sold 2 of these and I haven't even brought them to the show... I am making more that aren't soooo fuzzy.... but as for this one, it's found a home with Rainee...

More craft show projects coming soon... thanks or flying by.... enjoy your day!

fallsig2011

3 comments:

Deana said...

You are just too talented! That's adorable!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Toooooooooo cute cute cute! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

ADORABLE!!!!
Love you sis!
Moira