Friday, November 25

10 every{day} HAPPY things...

It's Fri{day}!!! If you celebrated Thanksgiving, I hope yours was full of wonderful memories and delicious delights!!! Here's my HAPPY list for to{day}!!! I would love it, if you joined today and each week with what made you HAPPY...
    1.   Every{day} turkey crafts with Rainee
    2.   Smoked Turkey from HoneyBakedHams....
    3.   House full of loved ones...
    4.   Rainee's excitement about everything Thanksgiving...
    5.   Coco's Harvest Pie... my favorite fall pie...  
    6.   A spontaneous lunch with a friend...
    7.   Chilly mornings, hot coffee & a warm fire...
    8.   Left over turkey for turkey potpies...
    9.   Help with cleaning up the Thanksgiving feast... 
    10. Rainee saying... 'Mommy, I love your laugh. I makes me happy."...

To play along... use the linky below anytime before Thursday, midnight next week. This is all about sharing the little HAPPY things that happened this week in your week!
fallsig2011

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

*sigh* this is AWESOME! I loveeeeeeeeeeee #10 :):):):):):):):):):):)

Moira said...

Hey sis,
Have a great day! Really Miss YOU!! Praying for you! Love your list!
Shalom,
Moira

Deana said...

I bought a small pkg of Smoked Turkey from Honey Baked Hams... SO GOOD! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Michelle! :-)