Monday, November 14

High-Tech Rainbow Tote...

I'm getting ready for a craft show in a few weeks and along with my scrapbook frames... I'm crocheting a few things... well, more than a few things I hope. Anyway, thought I'd share, over the next couple of days, a few of things I've been working on so you can see what I'm up to.

This cute little Rainbow Tote came from a need... you see, Rainee loves her DSi... she takes it everywhere, especially when we're out and about... but it doesn't have a real home. So, I thought it should have a place of it's own... plus, Rainee should have something cute to carry it around in. After playing around with different ideas I came up with this little Rainbow Tote. It's the perfect size for her DSi and she loves all the bright colors... and well, I love that it now has a home. And because it turned out soooo stinkin' cute I'm making a few for the craft show.

See you tomorrow with another little craft show project... have a delightful day!
fallsig2011


6 comments:

Moira said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!
Love it!!!
Moira

Autumn said...

Oh Aunty, where do you get these amazing ideas, sheesh! :) ♥ you guys!

JustJoan said...

I love it! Good luck with the show Michelle! xo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I am in loveeeeeeee with that!!! Soooooo cute! Good luck with the sale! :):):):):):):):):):)

MJ said...

Uber-cute!... but, I'm an "out-of-it" oldster, so I had to Google DSi! :-) I have a Kindle and this looks like it could be marketed for that (and other e-readers) as well.

Deana said...

I'm sure they will sell well in the show!