Monday, March 14

A Week Full Of Leprechaun's... & Shamrocks...

Rainee is on Spring Vacation this week - and it seems a bit odd having it around St. Patrick's day and not Easter... but we are going to have a fun time!!! One of the things we have planned is a Leprechaun party. She has been waiting for the Leprechaun's to come back and visit... because you know they only come out on St. Patrick's Day!

Sooooo I thought I'd share the invitations Rainee helped make for the party... she loves using the Cuttlebug... it was fun watching her crank the arm to get the finished background!!! And then, of course she had to emboss Cuttlebug everything she could get her hands on... it was so cute!!! Anyway, for the Shamrocks... I looked in all my stash and couldn't find not one anywhere... so decided to cut one out using my Cricut... because surely I must have one Shamrock in there with all the discs I have... but after searching & searching... I didn't have one!!! So using my Gypsy... I melding 3 hearts and a vine together for my very own Shamrock... and I have to say... I love it!!! It's definitely a keeper!

Our week looks like it's going to be one filled with fun... Leprechauns... & Shamrocks!!! I, for one, can't wait!!! Hope your week is filled with some Irish luck... enjoy!!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Tooooooooooo cute!! Sounds like a FUN party! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Benita said...

Very cute!!