Thursday, March 24

Tweet... Tweet...

It's almost the end of the week... so here's a card to get you in the mood for the coming weekend! Something happy!

This card is made for no particular reason... I just felt inspired by the twigs in our front yard. Rainee is constantly playing with them... so I thought I'd take her lead and play with a few on a card. So, along with the twigs... Luminarte's Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist... bakers twine... Real Woods for the birdhouse... my favorite cloud die-cut... a couple of stickers... and some scraps for the banner... this is what I came up with... I think they all came together to make a sweet, whimsical Spring card.

That's it for today... Thanks for stopping by to see my card today... and I hope you'll play along tomorrow with your list of... Friday's 10 Happy Things... See you tomorrow!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Michelle! I love love love love the banners and loving how you used the twigs!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

TiaKeas said...

A great idea! It looks happy! Thank-you!!

Moira said...

Super t-w-e-e-t!!!!
Love YOU,
Moira

samantha said...

you are so creative:) the two of you should make more videos, I was going through my you tube subscriptions and remembered how cute they were...missing them:)

kate blue said...

just lurking around your blog-and loving all kinds of great creations...love this for the adorable banner and the misting :)