Here are eight things about me:
- I'm a coffee lover. When I was a kid I loved the smell and would dunk my donuts and cookies in my dad's coffee... but couldn't stand the taste. But my taste buds have matured... and I can't go a day without my cup-of-joe... it's my morning... afternoon... evening... delight!
- My favorite color is Red. But when I was about 8 or 9... I felt sorry for green... because nobody seemed to like it. So I decided to make it my favorite new color... just to make green feel better. And with that decision... my grandmother made me a green quilt... which every time I looked at I croaked... because I really didn't like green. Lesson learned... be true to your favorites... you never know what you might receive and have to look at it for a long long long time because someone special gave it to you.... sorry green... I love love love red.
- I'm a reformed brussels sprout hater. I've hated them my whole life. Thought they were cute... but the taste I could do without... because I had only had them one way... my mom did NOT know how to cook them... so I hated them. BUT I made them at Thanksgiving with Bobby Flay's recipe.. and love love love them.... as a matter a fact had them last night for dinner. Yum. Thanks Bobby!
- I always wanted to learn Ballet. When I was a little girl, I would watch ballet on TV and wish I could dance like that... to me... ballerina's dance like butterflies fly... graceful like a whisper.
- I love to watercolor paint. I love the process. I love the beauty of how the paper is reflected through the paint. It is my favorite art medium. I would love to get back into it... but it's finding the time... so until I am able, I will enjoy what I've done (which hang in my home) and the creative beauty of others.... like my friend Chris' watercolor work - here.
- I someday want to visit France again.... My trip to France holds some of my most cherished memories. I want to again see the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, the beauty of Mediterranean Sea and the French Riviera... and their beautiful county sides. I love France.
- Zumba Wii is my favorite new thing.... I enjoy doing it alone or with Rainee... it's a blast!!!
- My daughter can make me laugh at the drop of a hat with what she calls her 'hoochie-mama dance'... it's killer funny. I love it!