Friday, January 21

Happy Day Card...

Happy Friday! Here's a little card for you today. It's a happy card... which goes along well with my terrific week... that I'll tell you more about another day...

So, here's hoping everyone is has a fab weekend and you find time to do what you love and be with those you love most!!! Thanks for buzzing by here today, it's always appreciated!!

P.S. The DT call for TAAFOMFT ends Sunday, January 23rd so if you'd like to enter and work with these amazing women... check it out and enter here.....  good luck!!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgia Visacri said...

what a super cute card, Michelle, very colorful and, well, happy! can't wait to hearing more details about your week! have a wonderful weekend :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful card Michelle! Loving those cupcakes!Can't wait for your happy news! Wishing you a fun weekend!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Thanks so much for posting the call again!! I appreciate it my dearest! And I know your news...and I couldn't be happier for you! I love love love love this card! Funny... I just made one last night that I titled "Happy Day" too...lol lol lol... I will be posting it in Feb! LOL! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)