Monday, November 30

What's Your Favorite...

As you know I'm honored to be the Guest Designer over at WhatIsYourFaveThing and for this next challenge... Julie thought it would be the perfect time to do... What's your favorite Holiday!!!! I know you all have favorite things about each holiday, but what is your favorite??? Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving... whatever it is join in the fun and make anything you want... a card, a scrapbook layout or a holiday project... anything to show off your favorite holiday! There are 2 prizes... a gift certificate to Scrapbook.com and a surprise from me!! So come on over and join in this fun challenge...

Anyway... here's mine... my favorite holiday is Christmas!!! I couldn't decide on what part of Christmas was my favorite for the layout. Which part of the holiday best represented my love of the holiday... so I decided to make a Christmas Tree with all my favorite traditions under each ornament... like pictures with Santa... decorating the tree... putting up Christmas lights! You know all the traditions which make Christmas special!

So... pop on over... and share your favorite... I know I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!!

5 comments:

Jill W. said...

What an adorable layout, and the combo of being thankful for your fav. holiday and the parts about it. Great family project to do with children.
Thanks for sharing.
~Jill

Jana said...

This christmas tree is for sure one of your best things! IT's amazing and the idea of the balls - messages is just perfect!!!!!

Marit said...

Hi Michelle! I love your christmastree with all the traditions "hidden"... I'm a big fan of such "treasures" and personal journaling! Amazing job!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

this is SERIOUSLY the MOST AMAZING thing I have ever ever ever ever seen... EVER!!! I can not even tell U how MUCH i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

Could this possibly BE any CUTER?!! That is just so inspiring, sweet & creative! I absolutely ♥ the color combo, too!

Hugs...