Saturday, June 6

Blogoversary Blog-Candy! Come Celebrate With Us!

I can't believe it's the 1st Anniversary of my EverydayMe blog... WOW! A year already!!! I want to thank you all for following along with me... my everyday life, my scrapbooking and my little YouTube videos... Thank you!!!

So, one year ago I had just finished doing my first YouTube video & thought I should start this little blogaroo. So, I figured since Rainee loves any excuse for eating a yummy dessert, I'd give-away some fun stuff this is a great day! Happy 1st year blogoversary from 'EverydayMe'!!!

Now to celebrate... Rainee is going to eat this yummy eclair but don't be jealous because you get something even better! The first one is a gift certificate to peachycheap.com, one of my favorite places to shop!! The second is a gift certificate to House of Three, I just love what Heidi Swapp, Rhonna Farrer & Janet Hopkins have done with digital, it's just the coolest place!! Lastly from my give-away stash, I have 2 fun little clear stamp sets for 2 of you!!!

Now back to the celebration... Just leave a comment with your name & your favorite thing about blogging to win 1 of the 4 blog-candy give-aways!! YAY! We'll be picking the winners on Monday night before we hit the hay to catch some z-z-z-z-z's!!!

Thanks again for hanging out with us on our little blog!!!

19 comments:

Life Is A Journey said...

First... Happy 1st Anniversary! Second...the new video is so cute! Love the doily pocket (and all your sweet daughter's commentary). I think the best thing about blogging is staying in touch with family that doesn't live close by.

Anonymous said...

Teena in Toronto said...

Good job!

Happy blogoversary!

Frogs-n-Butterflies said...

The best thing about blogging is sharing my creations with other people who 'get it'! Love your blog and videos, girl! Happy Blogoversary!!! hugs! ~Cheri

Jen said...

Congratulations my friend!
The best thing about blogging is meeting new people! ;D

Tasha said...

Happy first anniversary!!

Best thing about blogging has to be learning new tricks. You can get great comments that give you more options than you came up with on your own.

Jill W. said...

Thank you BOTH for letting me come into your scrap world!!!
Wonderful blogoversary & Happy scrapping...TFS!!!
~Jill

KarenK said...

Oh year already? Great!! My fav thing about blogging is having a format to immediately tell your story.

- Karen

Jana said...

I'm so happy we have your blog to visit every day. Everyday Me forever!!!!!!!!!!

Karen said...

Hey YOU!! Congrats on the one year! Geez, you made me look and guess what...we started blogging on almost the same day! Mine is today! The best part is meeting wonderful blogging buddies like you! You inspire, challenge and teach !! Congrats, girl! :)

Eva said...

FELIZ BLOGAVERSARIO!!!! I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

Cerise Welter said...

Hey Michelle and Rainee, I thought you'd been online for a whole lot more than a year. I remember chancing upon your Your Tube "How tos" and feeling like I was watching my daughter and myself 26 years ago.

Congrats and thanks for all the hard work. I know what a job it is when I try to blog and put pics up of my scrapbooks. You've got a 4 year old.

Looking forward to another year of blogging fun.

I enjoy meeting folks from all over. Plus just being able to write is cathartic.

Cerise

JustJoan said...

Happy Anniversary EverydayME!
My favorite thing about blogging is connecting with other bloggers with interests similar to mine and being inspired everyday. What a wonderful community!
Sending you lots of love and good wishes...Joan

Brandy said...

Congrats on your one year anniversary! I love the videos and seeing your everyday creations. Thank you for the inspiration and sharing of your creations. My favorite thing about blogging is having a place to share whatever it is that I am feeling that day without any judgement. Congrats!!

Unknown said...

CONGRULATIONS FOR YOU ANNYVERSARY......YOU VIDEOS SO BEATIFUL..........DO GOOD JOB MY ENGLISH IS VERY BAD ,BUT HUGS FROM BOGOTÀ, COLOMBIA

Our Journey said...

I just signed up to follow your blog but I've been coming to it on a regularly since I started scrapbooking and making cards this past year. Congrats on your (and Rainee's) 1st anniversary, and keep up the beautiful work, your an inspiration to me as I'm so new to scrapbooking and card making.

ScrappingHappy said...

Happy Anniversary blogging is the best to keep your precious moments remembered and shared its the ultimate diary

Anonymous said...

I’ll always support you in what you do. For you are more to me than just a friend. You’re my sister in Christ. Well have a wonderful and blessed day you and Rainee. Lots of Kisses and hugs, see you both soon. Lizard

Joyce ( Gingerbread Girl) said...

Congratulations Michelle and Rainee!
I love blogs because I learn so much and meet so many! A BIG Thank you for you do and have done! LUVS and HUGS- Joyce

Life Is A Journey said...

Michelle and Rainee. Congrats on your very First Anniversary. I love watching the videos on YouTube and learning new techniques and fun ideas. I'm a blogger too and I think I use mine to journal, share experiences and keep out of town family updated on what's going on in our lives.