Tuesday, October 21

New adventure...

As of yesterday, I am now a full time 'stay-at-home-mom'. This is something I've been praying about for a while... Since January our company (The Los Angeles Times) was bought out by a billionaire... and with so many things changing... I didn't want to continue working for a company who didn't care about people - and just - - the bottom line...MONEY!

If you've read any of my previous posts... the changes weren't great... my life was turned upside down... it effected not only me, but my family... so much so that I've been in the emergency room and on stress leave.

So while on stress leave my big boss calls me to find out if I'm still interested in the buy out... I said yes... and thinking it's going to happen when I go back to work next week... she calls to tell me it was happening now... while I was on the phone with her...

It was a bit of a shock... but definetly a blessing...

So now we see what the Lord has in store for us... definetly staying home with Rainee... and doing some freelance... and hopefully doing something more with scrapbooking... but who knows what the day or should I say what 'everyday moments' can bring...

All I know right now is... I'm thrilled to be a sahm...

2 comments:

Nancy L. said...

Wow! Just wanted to make sure you continue to take care of yourself! And we definitly want to see more of your creations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you!!!
That is truly a blessing for your family!
That is something that I hope will happen for me too, being a SAHM.

Enjoy the blessing!
Karla