Friday, June 15

It Is Still Spring... Isn't It?.....

Spring cleaning to me... conjures up images of sunny days with the windows wide open and sunshine flooding into every room.  It brings thoughts of summer...

So with it still officially Spring...
I have been doing my annual Spring cleaning these last
2 1/2weeks... and every {day} Rainee asks... "Mama, If you're doing Spring cleaning, when is it going to be Summer? I thought we were on Summer vacation?" And every {day} I answer with... Summer actually begins June 21st... and that when she gets out of school it's still Spring... which is great for mommy... I can get to Spring clean, while it's still Spring!!! But I've noticed over the last couple of days... she's stopped asking.... do you think she's realized, she'll probably get the exact same answer if she does ask???... lol!!!

Sooo thinking I was nearly done on Monday... my husband decided to get involved and add a few things to my list of "to do's"... sooooooooo after giving me his list of projects to tackle... I'm now just hoping to finish before Summer enters and Spring ends... My fingers are crossed that to{day} will be the {day} I finish up... so our Summer vacation can officially start... because honestly I'm exhausted... I really need some R&R... plus a little bit of fun!!!
What about you... did you get all you wanted done with your Spring cleaning??? Or are you still working on it like me??? Whatever it is... I hope it's fruitful.... so you can enjoy the sunshine of Summer!!!

blogsig

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Well... we moved... so I guess you could say we spring cleaned then! lol!