Wednesday, June 13

CakePop Wedding Cake...

A friend asked me to make some cakepops for her small family wedding... but she wanted it to like a wedding cake... because it was going to be their wedding cake...  I was excited and a bit intimidated... because I didn't know how I was going to do to make it look like a cake, I thought I'd have to make the tiered stand... but then I found the... SmartBaker's CakePop Stand... this made life sooooo much easier... it was perfect!

I tried it out at Rainee's Angry Bird party with the lollipops I'd covered... and it worked great!!! The only thing I felt it needed was a little pretty-ing up... so around each layer of the stand I added lace using heavy-duty scrapbook tape, I also put a doily in the middle of each layer. I'm quite happy with my sweet little cakepop wedding cake... and so was my friend...

blogsig

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You are sooooooooooo talented!! I love this!!

Moira said...

Too cute!!!
Love you,
Moira

Sab said...

Those are gorgeous!