Monday, May 7

Teacher Appreciation - S'mores

Do you love S'mores as much as I do? Well I thought this was such a cute saying for Teacher Appreciation Week I just had to use it...

But but but... I wanted to do something fun with the s'mores, instead of just a packaging up the the ingredients. So, I decided to make my very own "Michelle's Picnic S'mores".  I love making these tasty treats for a quick picnic surprise... I came up with these when I wanted to bring something fun and yummy for all the kids (young & old) to munch on at our park-day picnic...  These are soooo easy to make and there is never a crumb leftover...

Michelle's Picnic S'mores:
First, break apart graham crackers. Next, melt candy melts. Last, dip marshmallows in chocolate and place it on the graham cracker, now set aside on wax paper to dry... enjoy!

For the link to these S'mre tags, click here.  
blogsig

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh these are GENIUS!! I loveeeee it!

Moira said...

Hi Michelle!
You are so good at putting together cute gifts! These are too cute :)
Love you,
Moira