Friday, April 15

Friday's 10 Happy Things...

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!  I hope your week was filled with some unforgettable HAPPY THINGS... and you'll join in with your 10 everyday happy list... plus the creative happy thing you made this week... it can be anything...  a scrapbook layout... a card... something you've baked... sewed... or painted... anything you've created that made you happy...

You have all week to share the link to your happy list & creation... by using the Linky below... that goes directly to your post... it’s super easy & fun to boot!

Here's my happy list for this week... & my favorite creation...
  1. Laying on the grass finding cloud animals.
  2. An unexpected PTA gift from the school staff.
  3. Mash potatoes & gravy.
  4. Walking home from school conversations with Rainee.
  5. Being on SketchyThursdays fav list.
  6. Piggy-back rides.
  7. Finding old photos of my dad.
  8. A coffee date with Rainee... she had chocolate milk.
  9. My favorite sweatshirt.
  10. Wiggly... silly... fun... J-E-L-L-O.
And my favorite creation for this week is this layout.... "the happy day"... I love these photos of Rainee on a Easter egg hunt... I love the bright colors... the fun Bazzil textured paper... the fabulous sketch from SketchyThursdays...

And that's it for me on this very... Happy Friday! You can join in ANY TIME with your list of 10 happy things... it's all about sharing the things in your life that make you happy... which I know are sure to make us happy too!! Enjoy your weekend!!!



7 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What an AMAZING list!!! Just reading it makes me HAPPY!!! And CONGRATS on being a ST FAVE! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Nathalie said...

Love your list and... congratulations on being featured! LOVE your page too! :)

Georgia Visacri said...

whohooo, congrats on the feature, Michelle! looks like you had a happy week, love your list!!
have a great weekend!!

Moira said...

Great list! I love searching for cloud animals!
oxoxox
Love,
Moira

Deana said...

Such cute & sweet things on your list!

Sons of Obedience said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

Those are some very happy things! ;)

Hugs from your niece,
Autumn