Monday, July 29

Stuff For To{day}... Retro Oven Boxes...



I've been trying out different things to make for my etsy shop... and decided to create some fun printable boxes... little boxes that can be used to hold...  homemade gifts... a gift card... something little for someone special... be a party or shower favor...

And here's my first one... A Retro Oven in 5 glorious retro colors...

So.... What do you think???? I've added little cutouts to add to your ovens or use a gift tags... They come with editable cupcake flags so you can say anything you want... like:  "Bun in the oven"... "I love you"... "Hello Neighbor"...  or what a nice way to say "I miss you" to a college student with a homemade treat... because you know nothing says I love you like homemade treats...



I have more little boxes I can't wait to share with you...

Have a lovely day...

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You know I love these!!

Unknown said...

These are such a great idea :) LOVE THEM!!!!