Saturday, February 4

Yeah... I Get To Scrap...

I can hardly believe it... My friends and I are getting together... and I get to scrap!!! I've felt so out of it since the owl hats snowballed into tons of orders... which has been great money don't get me wrong... I've just really missed scrapping!!! Even Rainee says I crochet more than I scrap... Anyway... all to say I'm hoping to have something scrappy to post.... yeah!! Can't wait to see what the day brings... hope yours it great!!!

fallsig2011

4 comments:

JustJoan said...

Have fun! Happy to see you in blogworld.

Melanie said...

I haven't been scrapping much for a while now...I really need something to get my behind in gear! Have fun scrapping! :)

Deana said...

Have lots of fun with your friends!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Yay!! Have fun with your friends! :):):):):):):):):):):)