Friday, October 14

10 every{day} HAPPY things...

This week has been crazy for our family... from our refrigerator going out to an emergency dental appointment for Rainee... I didn't do any of the things I had planned... crafts... scrapbooking... card making... or seeing my out of town friend while she was here... all I can say is I am so HAPPY it's Friday!!!

Here's my list for this... oh, so very HAPPY it's Friday {day}!!!
I'd love it if you joined in with what made your week HAPPY...
    1.   New refrigerator...
    2.   Pulling up tile to new kitchen floor...
    3.   The dentist taking care of my little Rainee...
    4.   The smell of popcorn popping...
    5.   Volunteering in Rainee class...  
    6.   Baseball games this week...
    7.   Ghoulish sandwiches for Rainee...
    8.   Leaves falling like rain all over Rainee as played outside...
    9.   Watching with Rainee... It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown... such a cute movie!
    10. Crocheting yesterday... first time crafting all week... love my cute little pumpkin hat!!!

To play along... use the linky below anytime before Thursday, midnight. This is all about sharing the little HAPPY things in life that happened this week!
fallsig2011

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

You have had a busy week!! Glad everything worked out though! :):):):):):):):)

Georgia Visacri said...

I'm guessing everything is okay now?

I didn't know you crochet, hope you can show us a few projects!

have a nice Sunday!