Monday, February 14

Happy Valentine's Day...

I love Valentine's Day!! I'm giving both Rainee & Steve some homemade paper fortune cookies with little love notes in each one. I loved this idea... I found over at An Ounce Of Creativity ... I thought they were so fun... I just had to do one for each of them....
I made a tweet little heart birdie card for Rainee... It's made with 2 hearts and a couple of slits in each... It's perfect for my little Rainee!!!

And here's some little treats I made for Steve & Rainee... Strawberry CakePops... with Strawberry cake inside! These are yummy!!! I had such fun making these!!! And although they've been eating on these CakePops... they haven't seen these little delights I made for them.... Chocolate Dipped Strawberry CakeBites.... with strawberry cake... I love them... mmmmmmmmm!!!
Delightful... Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

Moira said...

The Strawberry Cake Pops look Sooooooo Cute!!!!!!!
Love you sis,
Moira

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I love love love all of them! I loveeeee those strawberry pops!! YUM! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Deana said...

So sweet! And the cake bites look yummy!